Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Red High Heels

Random title but it happens to be the song I'm listening to right now. (Red High Heels by Kellie Pickler).

So today was a pointless day at school but an interesting day none the less. I woke up around 7:35am swore to myself, threw on my clothes I had set out last night and left for school sans breakfast but hey what else is new. None of that matterd after 1st period though when I found out that I got a 'B' on my math final. That just made my day at school and quite honestly nothing else matters.

When I got home around 2:35, I had the house to myself which is ok I guess. So I went online and looked at sims 3 and realized just how desperately I want it. So I figured I'd take the random $10 I found in Breaking Dawn last night (long story) and combine that with the money I was going to make babysitting tonight and have my dad pay the difference. And as it turned out, I made enough babysitting tonight (4:30-9:15pm) to pay for sims 3 and the only thing my dad will have to cover is the tax so like $4. Eeeekkkk I'm so excited. Couple that with the fact that I only have 2 more days of school and my life is practically perfect right now. Wow that sounds really really REALLY pathetic. O well.

So babysitting tonight wasn't as bad as it could've been. I absolutly adore the kids I was watching, which always makes things easier, and I only had one of them the majority of the time cause the other one was playing baseball. So it was just me and the little girl (2nd grade) from about 5:15 - 8:30 at which point her brother (3rd grade) came home and brought a friend with him (I had told his mom that was ok). So then from 8:30 to when their mom got home I was watching two reved up boys and then the little girl who was as calm as could be until her friends showed up at the door and wanted to know if she could play. At that point I had just gotten off the phone with her mom, who said she would be home in a couple minutes, so I said ok. And just like clockwork, the little girl went out to play with her friends and the mom comes down the street. Not that I minded in the least becuase, as I said, I adore these kids; they are so well behaved.

In short, it's been a pretty successful day. In all actuality, I still have to finish Huck Finn for tomorrow but I'll probably just sparknote it cause I don't have the motivation to actually read it. O well it is what it is and like I said, I only have 2 more days of school; more like 1.5 cause we get out at noon on friday! Well I'm gonna go see if I can possibly have a chocolate lava cake so.....until later/tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment