Sunday, June 7, 2009

Butt in gear/ ducks in line/ should be studdying

So I have this lovely little thing tomorrow called a math final ... an Honors Advanced Precalc final to be exact. This lovely test consists of 35 questions in 90 minutes with a notcard full of equations and other helpful hints. Sounds managable right? Wrong! First of all, the final is written by my math teacher which means its going to be rediculously hard. Then there's the small miniscule matter of what the hell do I put on this notecard. Well the answer is obvious.....equations, stupid head, equations! And although that may seem like an easy thing to do, its not. Try cramming equations from chapters 7-15 on a notecard along with notes on how and when to use them and o yeah....make sure its legible while your at it. And on top of all that, factor in the 175 question US History final a mere 30 minutes before hand. O yeah and....and...lets add the fact that these finals start at 8am tomorrow morning and I have yet to make this infamous notecard and remember oodles and noodles of people, terms, and events for my USH final. GAH!!!!!!!!

Now I know it seems like I'm bitching about all of this and quite frankly I am. It's currently 8:15pm and I haven't finished any of my study guides, I have no clue what the hell I need to know for any of these finals tomorrow let alone my honors physics final on Tuesday. I am so so so so so so so so SOOOOOOOO stressed right now! The only bright side to this is that after Tuesday, I am virtually done with Junior year and starting on Friday, I am officially a Senior because the seniors graduate on Thursday. So on the last day of Junior year, I will be a seinor. Makes absolutly no sense, I know.

It's times like these when I realize what a true procrastonator I am. I have truly lived up to the nickname my dad gave me years ago "Princess Piddle." It's also times like these when I find myself in desperate need of new music. I don't know why, but for some reason new music always seems to make everything better. Once I finish posting this, I'll probably get on Frostwire/iTunes and get some new Linkin Park songs or maybe some Adam Lambert songs, but most likely I'll get a combo of the two. (Random thought of the day: Adam Lambert so should've won American Idol) Anyways....

Now that I have successfully expelled some of my stress into this post and have left it here to fester and infect some of you (JK guys....JK), I suppose I'll move on to more important matters. Last night I reverted to my six year old self and watched my VSH of a Backstreet Boys concert, followed by Mary-Kate & Ashley's Our First Video, followed by School House Rock: America Rock. I realized as I was watching these seemingly juvenile films that A) I was way innocent back in the late '90s & early '00s becuase BSB had some way sexual dance moves. B) I was and most likely still am a complete dork/dweeb/nerd seeing as how i could and still can tell you exactly which Backstreet Boy is singing which part of the song, all while flawlessly singing all the words. C) I am the biggest little kid ever! What sane 11th grader would sit in their living room two nights before finals reliving their past?!?! I also realized today at BL's grad party that I spend way too much time being influenced by my little sisters. The DJ started playing "See You Again" by Miley Cyrus and I, unfortunately, knew all the words.

Well, I have successfully procrastonated for roughly another half hour. (I spent about 15-20 minutes before this taking random/pointless quizes on Facebook). So I suppose I'm going to try to make this notecard for math and then study more history and then try to post agian before i go to bed. So ........ until later!

1 comment:

  1. haha i do that sometimes!! sorry you're so stressed! at least it will be over soon! (i also think adam should have won!!

    ReplyDelete