Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Rain Rain....PLEASE go away

Dear Rain, Please please please go away... Love, Olivia

It is currently, and has been for most of the day, raining. Actually, right now it's pouring and thundering and lightninging. O joy what fun. As a result, I have been inside all day. Yes folks that's right, I have not set foot out of the confines of my house since yesterday evening. I have been inside this house for almost 24 hours. What's wierd is now that I think about it, I'm like "why haven't I been outside today, this is upsetting" but up until now it really didn't bother me. Maybe that's becuase I didn't get up till around 10 and then I spent most of my afternoon with my eyes glued to this computer screne playing Sims 3. Yes, I finally got Sims 3! I wanted to get it on Saturday but instead I got it yesterday. It was definately worth the wait!

Saturday I went to a grad party from 4:15ish-7:40ish. Before that I was hanging at my dad's place doing absolutly nothing. I would've been playing Sims 3 but dad said we couldn't go get it till Tuesday. :-( So I didn't really have anything to do seeing as I had banked on going to get Sims 3. Luckily I had Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince in my purse so I read that. To be quite honest though, I didn't really want to read seeing as I had just gotten out of school the day before. But I read anyways. After the grad party, I went back to dad's for the night and read some more and then went to bed. I couldn't even blog or facebook while I was at dad's because he refuses to make his internet wireless so I don't get any internet connection over there and his computer is a piece of crap. So I was up a creek without a paddle.

Sunday was another grad party and then chilling at home. I honestly don't remember what I did on Sunday....O well.

Monday I watched my sisters while mom was at work and we went to the library to sign up for the summer reading club. That was fun....not. It was actually quite pointless seeing as it's all online this year and we could've just signed up online. O well at least we got out of the house. Then after mom got home from work we made a fruit salad and used melon ballers to make little melon balls and then put them in the scooped out half of the watermelon and added strawberries, blueberries, and grapes to the watermelon, cantelope, and honeydew. After that it was off to mom's friend's for a cookout......yum! I got a lot of cool artzy pics and some of my sisters playing with the little girl.

Tuesday we were with dad and then we went to Dormont park for some festivle thing or other. And today was a rainy day. I just hope it doesn't rain tomorrow because I have my first in car driving lesson with DeHaas tomorrow at 5pm and rain will only make me more nervous. Chances are I won't even be able to go cause dad most likely won't be able to take my sisters while I have my lesson. O well.....I guess that's life.

More later/tomorrow, I don't know which.

No comments:

Post a Comment