Monday, June 8, 2009

Ex-Pro Chief of Surgery

Yes I know this is a bizarre post title, but it will make sense in a minute or two...or maybe never, it all depends on who you are.

So I was playing Wii for a good hour tonight instead of studying for my physics final...Go Me!! First of all the clock on the Wii lies, it told me it was 8:35pm when i turned it off, I come upstairs and get back on my computer and I see that the time is 9:30pm...FML! I was going to study a little bit, or at least that's what my mind told me I was gonna do. And I felt so happy that the time was only 8:30pm I mean then it didnt seem like I had "wasted" my entire evening. O well. Anyways......I was playing Wii Sports and I was bowling. So I bowled a game and scored a 137 or something like that and my Pro status went down a bit, but I figured I could bring it up agian next game so I bowled another game. This time I scored a 120 and I thought "well that couldn't have done too much damage" ..... boy was I wrong. That 120 lost me my Pro status. Now normally a score of 120 would be good.....extremely good if your me. But this is Wii bowling, which if you've never tried it - well its easier than real bowling, and my best score is 238. Keeping that in mind, I suppose a 120 is enough to break my Pro status into little tiny pieces. It's my own fault though, I haven't played for a couple months.

Then I decided I would play my Grey's Anatomy Wii game. So I put it in and load my previous game only to find out that I hadn't played since 4/7/09. Wow. So I went on to load my game and repeat a previous scene and then I got to where I had left off last time. I swear I repeated the beginning of that scene about 20 times just so I could "gather up" the right emotions to win the challenge. Boy was I frusterated! Well after I got the emotions, I got to do a surgery - I didn't do too well, in fact I probably killed the patient - and to make a long story short, I ended up doing the emotions about 5-10 more times before getting to do the surgery again, at which point I successfully completed the scene and got the ranking "intern." Now you're probably wondering why I said Chief of Surgery if I was only ranked "intern." Well I went on to play another scene and completed it flawlessly and was ranked.....you got it....."Chief of Surgery." So then I went on to be ranked as an "attending" and then as "Chief of Surgery" agian, at which point I decided it was getting late and saved my game and turned off the Wii.

So now I have gone into excessive detail about the hour I spent playing Wii, which is most likely of no interst to anyone but me. O Well .... too bad. (Random thought: This blog is getting to be as addicting if not more addicting than Facebook).

Speaking of Facebook, I have been "lurking" everyone's prom pictures and I must say, everyone looks abosolutly amazing. Some of my favorite pics have to be of the playgroup: Me, Annabelle, Glenice, and Alex. We've grown up so much. I remember when, well, when we were still in playgroup and spilling cheerios all over the floor of my old house. Or how about the endless hours of dress-up and bizarre games of prented at Annabelle's, or snowball fights in Glenice and Alex's backyard, or the endless games of Barbie's with Glenice, or even Alex calling me "Annabelle" and Annabelle "Olivia." Sometimes I wish I could just go back to those days, back to when everything was simple. But if we went back to when everything was simple, we wouldn't be as close as we are now, in part becuase we never would've drifted apart and then come back together.






The Playgroup
(From Left to Right: Glenice, Annabelle, Me, Alex)


Well, I'm off to bed now. Physics final at 10am tomorrow and then hanging with Erin and Sara. After that just random stuff. I'll post agian when I can. Until Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment