Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hey!

Hey!

So this is my blog...duh! I'm gonna try to update everyday but we'll see how that goes...Lol!


Right now I should be studdying for finals, but as you can tell, I'm not. In all honesty, studdying for US History is quite boring. There are so many people and dates and terms and events to remember, it's overwhelming.


Prom was on Thursday and man am i tired. The actual prom was from 10pm-5am and I got home around 5:30am and went to bed around 6am. Prom itself was very fun. There was a hyptonist, which i might add was very amusing. My mom says the people who were hypnotised were acting, but i beg to differ because quite frankly, she didnt see what the people who were hypnotised were doing. Man was that funny. The only downside is the fact that I'm still EXAUSTED.


Wednesday was the seniors last day of school. :-( I miss the seniors so much even though I saw most of them at Prom.


Well....I think I should study for finals some more, or at least try to get some sleep. I'll try to post again later.


No comments:

Post a Comment