Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What I should be doing.....

Well, lets see. There are mutliple things I should be doing. For starters I should be either outlining my biology chapters or reading Crime and Punishment or Pride and Predjudice and taking notes on either one of the books. I should also be keeping a better watch on the laundry.
Instead, I am watcing season 2 of Charmed from the beginning and blogging; all while contemplating the true meaning of the word father (dad).

In my mind, a father should be somebody who is always there for you, supportive, a shoulder to cry on, compassionate, responsible, loving, not too strong tempered, understanding, yadda yadda yadda.

Unfortunately I got saddled with: irresponsible, lazy, negligent, inconsiderate, short tempered, sometimes has an ear to lend, thinks mostly about himself/self-centered, and so on and so forth.

I would get into details, however seeing as this is a blog on the internet I don't think that's a very good idea. If you really want dets, well then that's too bad......jk.

GAH!!!! I hate this situation! The only one who I know of who could relate is my fav cuz but other than that I feel utterly alone. Stupid fatherly figures!

I'll try to blog more later when I can think straight without my eyes feeling like they are going to well up with tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment