Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Daily Defintion

So I was sitting around my house pining for this guy who I like and I started wondering what the definition of "Boy" was because I had pleanty of my own. I found several defintions via the internet.


Dictionary.com: "Boy"
1. a male child, from birth to full growth esp. one less than 18 years of age
2. a young man who lack maturity, judgement, etc.


Urbandictionary.com: "Boy"
1. a male, man; opposite of female, woman


Now for my definition!
Boy:
immature, irresponsible, jerks, lazy, cocky, arrogant, one word responses, slow to respond, ignorant, ignores you, unreliable, at times wishy washy, beat around the bush, georgeous, make you swoon, inappropriate/dirty minded, sometimes sentimental, makes you emotionally tired, makes you feel like breaking electronics, o so frusterating, ...
......in short, a BOY

You may be wondering why I decided to make the word BOY the subject of my new daily definitions. Well as i mentioned earlier, the guy I like has me pining for him. He won't talk to me and it's really Uber frusterating! I know I should really give up on this guy but as i mentioned in an earlier post, I really like this guy and I can't make my heart (or maybe its my head) stop liking him. He is a great friend and I wish it could be more but I have a feeling it never will be.

I guess one way to help myself would be to stop watching movies and tv shows that have romantic themes. Twilight would be such a movie. I was watching it with my cousins and i couldn't help but think of him. At this moment in time, I'm watching my all time favorite tv show in the world...Charmed......and it is thickly laced with romantic themes. From Prue and Andy to Piper and Leo the romantic themes just keep jumping out at me. O well!

I had a blast in Louisville with my Grandparents and my cousins...I hadn't seen my cousins in about 9-10 years and boy did we have fun! We went swimming at the pool everyday and Savannah and I got our nails dones and we just hung out and chillaxed and had an all around great time! I haven't seen them since august 9 and it seems like forever!

Well it's getting late and I'm getting more and more tired by the minute so I'm gonna "sign off" and try to write more tomorrow!

~ Night ~

No comments:

Post a Comment