Saturday, August 15, 2009

Randomness rule!

Well for starters I am in desperate need of new running/walking shoes. I need to start walking everyday for like 10-20 minutes. As my mother keeps pointing out, the only way I'm gonna loose the weight I have gained this summer is by walking and drinking water so now I am on a mission to walk every day except for friday (bootcamp) and drink lots of water and possibly cut out the diet cokes for a week or maybe even a month depending on how it goes.

So today I am on a mission to get to Marshalls or TJ Maxx or even both because one way or another I am going to get in my 10-20 minutes of walking today and tomorrow!

Right now I am at my Dad's house waiting for his wife to come home so I can get my dad to take me to marshalls/tj maxx. I am really bored and I need to read crime and punishment as well as pride and predjudice but that really doesnt sound appealing at the moment. Unforutately, I have one week left to finish both books as well as finish outlining 3.5 chapeters of my AP Bio book for the test the first week of school.....the outlines are due the first day of school.....o joy!

Well I suppose I should go attempt to read since as I said, I have exactly one week to finish two books and 3.5 chapters of bio! I guess I'll tackle both books at the same time and see how it goes and I'll do some more outlining tonight during a movie or something.

Until later......

No comments:

Post a Comment