Friday, August 21, 2009

The Joys of a New Haircut!

Ok so once again I am being a major procrastonator! Right now I should be outlining the final chapter of my biology homework or reading/journaling my english homework but I've already outlined one chaper today and journaled most of one book so I think I deserve to reward myself with some episodes of season 2 of Charmed.

So I got my hair-cut today and I am absolutly in love with it. I took in a picture of Phoebe's (Alyssa Milano) hair in season five of Charmed and my hair turned out almost exactly like the picture! So needless to say I am so so so so so so SO pshched! I didnt think my hair would be able to do that style and still look good with my face but I was wrong....and boy am I happy about it. The bangs even work well!
Tis amazing what a new haircut will do for your outlook on life, at least for a day or so. I feel completely rejuvinated and much better about starting school and for that matter starting SENIOR YEAR on the right foot.

Well I really dont know what else to say so I guess its chaio for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment