Saturday, July 4, 2009

Hopelessly Devoted to 2A

It sucks when you like people who are unavailable and when you know they are unavailable and continue to like them. Such is the case with me. Its kinda a self-explainatory situ. I like a guy who is currently attached and thus unavailable. (Wow I have really overused the word unavailable). It just sucks cause I fade in and out of phases of likeing him but when I do it is full blown likeing.

It doesn't help my situ much that I constantly surround myself wiht romantic schtuff such as movies like 27 Dresses which, although it is one of my favorite movies, it is still a romantic comedy which serves as a reminder of my current single status.

I was doing ok, ok as in slowly getting over him, when I opened up my box of knitting and found a picture of us at camp on the "last" day. And the flood of memories came rushing back and I realized that I have probably been falling for him since freshmen year at the least. Everytime I think about him lately, I get all, I don't wanna say gooey or mushy, but I guess "warm" would kinda be the right word---so all "warm and fuzzy" inside.

I wish I knew what to do with myself and my feelings but they come from my heart and there is absolutly nothing to do but let my heart take me where it will cause quite frankly that is the smartest thing to do.

I guess I'll leave this post to speak for itself while I let my feeling perculate in my brain and in my heart. ={

"Just let me hold you while you're falling apart
Just let me hold you and we'll both fall down
Fall on me
Tell me everything you want me to be
Forever with you
Forever in me
Ever the same"
Rob Thomas ~ Ever the Same

No comments:

Post a Comment