Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Ramblings of a lonely heart <3

Soooo.....Our homecoming dance was last night (the game was last Friday 10/16). Yeah I know it's weird that it's so late and it's weird that the dance isn't the same weekend as the game but there's really nothing I can do to change that now is there. =)

Ok so 1st off let me be the first to say Homecoming is NOT the place to go to forget your single. Unlike my very wise cousin, I do enjoy going and getting a dress and getting my hair, makeup, and nails done (although I usually do my hair, makeup, and nails myself or at least have my mom help me). I actually enjoy all of that. What I do not enjoy is the never subtle reminder that no I do not in fact have a boyfriend and yes the guy I like is taken. =/

The dance was still awesome though. My friends and I had a great time and the music wasn't half bad....Ok let me rephrase that: the music played wasn't that bad.....the DJ seriously needed to play more good songs. There was no Don't Stop Believin' or Livin' on a Prayer not even Thriller was played =( O well maybe for Snowball (aka winter formal).

One of the worst parts of the night was seeing, correction being forced to see, the grind line composed enitrely of freshmen girls.........EWWWWWW!!!!!! Add that to the fact that 6/8 of center court was filled with grinding. It was disgusting. Maybe that's just my view because I don't have a boyfriend, but in all seriuosness it's GROSS!!!

As I mentioned before, Homcoming is not the place to forget your single, unless of course you're in the arms of the one you love. <3 face ="]">

Ok I'll stop for Savannah's (not to mention Gretchen and Rebecca's) cause I'm sure she (they) is/are cringing as she/they read(s) this but I honestly can't help myself =)

No comments:

Post a Comment