Saturday, October 10, 2009

Inspiration Comes in the most odd shaped packages.

Yeah I know, I know this is a weird subject for me to be blogging about all things considered but I feel there a a few people I need to thank, one in particular who will acutally read this so here goes.

Savannah: You absolutly amaze me doll. With everything you're going through you still manage to keep a smile on that georgous face of yours, a positive outlook in your brilliant mind, love in your heart, and most of all........you have the most unwavering faith I think I've ever seen. I wish I could me more like you, strong in the face of adversity and trying times. Heck I just fold in on myself and retreat. You take the bull by the horns and conquer. Thanks for always being there to lend an ear, a comforting word, and oh yeah....thanks for making me laugh. =) I love you so much and I wish I could see you more (everyday would be nice). I can't wait for Xmas break!! Hang in there and stay strong (I have no doubt that you will). I LOVE YOU!!!


Rebecca: My twin. You keep my going through the long monotonous school days and do ur best to keep my spirits up when I'm at home no matter how obstinate I can be. I would be so lost without you as my friend. ILY!

Gretchen: I know I joke with you about a variety of things, but you always take it so well. Thanks for making me laugh and forcing me to smile. My life would be dramatically different without you in it. ILY!



Honestly that is my list. Out of the three, Savannah is the only one who will probably read this without being prompted. I honestly don't know what I'd do without these three amazing people in my life. I love you all!

1 comment:

  1. haha of course i read it without being prompted. i'm a little happy bloggerrr!!! thanks for the amazingly kind words darling.

    ReplyDelete